ODS utilizes an online database to streamline and simplify processes related to sharing Accommodation Plans, scheduling tests within ODS’ Alternate Testing Program (ATP) and allow ODS staff improved tools for managing student files and reporting.
Through the online student module, students can:
- request instructors view their Accommodation Plan;
- request a coordinated service; and
- request to take tests through ODS' Alternate Testing Program (ATP).
Each time a student requests an Accommodation Plan to be sent for a specific course, and/or testing accommodations to be used in ODS’ ATP, instructors will receive an email with instructions.
Through the online instructor module, instructors can:
- view Accommodation Plans for students requesting accommodations in your courses;
- verify and provide additional test details for tests requested to be taken in ODS; and
- upload tests.